Hi, I’m Henry Prêcheur, I live in Vancouver BC, Canada.
I am a software engineer and I specialize in backend and infrastructure, both development and operation.
I am currentely open to opportunities: if you are looking for an experienced software developer/engineer and/or DevOps in Vancouver BC, or remote: Feel free to get in touch.
Free software projects I have realized
- a TCP demultiplexer for the KGP protocol in Go
- A set of Python scripts to generate the HTML and the news feed for my diary
- selenium-stresser and selenium-surfer
- Selenium load-testing tools
- Simple blog publisher. It reads structured text files and generates static HTML / RSS files. Weblog aims to be simple and robust.
- RFC 3339
- Generates RFC 3339 dates. In Python.
- view text
- A tiny text viewer written in GTK+ 2.
- Library to convert an integer to base 32.
Free software projects I contributed to
- An online poker room featuring a 3d environment
- A ray-tracer featuring radiosity illumination.
- A real-time Raytracer. Used for a 64k intro.